What Does AA Accreditation mean?
It's basically the AA's 10 Commandments of Gold Standard customer service - making sure you get looked after, both before and after sale, to create peace of mind and a stress-free experience.
Being a reputable trader we have been fortunate to have been accepted to the AA Dealer Promise Scheme and with such we have to adhere to their high level of service.
What are the promises
- Provide a minimum of 6 months MOT on all vehicles
- Offer a road test to ensure the vehicle meets your requirements
- Hand over all essential documents including V5 registration document, MOT certificate and any available service records
- Provide a free history check on every vehicle
- Welcome any vehicle inspection by us or any other independent third party, prior to purchase
- Professionally prepare and hand over the vehicle in a good condition
- Be audited by us once a year to ensure compliance with this Dealer Promise
- Enable you to escalate issues to us and we will mediate between you and the Dealer
- The Dealer will honour their obligations under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 to protect your purchase
- All vehicles advertised on aacars.com come with 12 months free breakdown cover, make sure you get covered